[PD] Windows in Chinese, problem with paths

Maximiliano Estudies maxiestudies at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 15:36:02 CEST 2020

Dear list,

I am working on a project with people in China and sent them a project with
a main patch and a couple of subfolders for abstractions and audio files.
I'm using [declare -path abstractions] so PD finds the files relative to
the main patch.
I tested the patch (I copied the same .zip file that I'm sending) in an
older windows machine I have and it works fine, but the chinese colleagues
are having some trouble. They sent me a screenshot of the console and PD
can't find any of the subpatches or audio files.
Do you have any experience with this? They are using Pd 0.51.2 on a Windows
10 machine with the operating system in chinese. I checked and they didn't
change the folder structure.

Cheers,
Maxi

--