[PD] A fifth IMMEDIATE YES from New Blankets [Checking for interest: Scheme interpreter external for PD (Iain Duncan)]

Brad Garton garton at columbia.edu
Thu Oct 22 16:42:08 CEST 2020

This sounds like a terrific project!

I don't know if this is of interest, but I wrote a Common Lisp interpreter
object for Max/MSP awhile ago.  The interpreter was implemented in java, so
I'm not sure if it runs with contemporary Max/MSP-s (they dropped explicit
java support, but I've heard from some that it still works).

http://sites.music.columbia.edu/brad/maxlispj/

brad