[PD] A fifth IMMEDIATE YES from New Blankets [Checking for interest: Scheme interpreter external for PD (Iain Duncan)]

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 19:59:32 CEST 2020

Hi Brad, what I have working in Max is that each object is one isolated
interpreter so that users can have multiple instances, including the
ability to run one in the scheduler thread and one in the low priority gui
thread. I have thought about enabling a global one as well, but it's
pretty easy to use send and receive objects to simulate that with the
current system, while the reverse was not true. This was one of the reasons
I chose S7 actually, I looked at Chicken but it's not re-entrant so
multiple instances was not going to be simple to do. I've been meaning to
check out your code for the the sc and chuck objects too!

iain