[PD] Checking for interest: Scheme interpreter external for PD

Iain Duncan iainduncanlists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 01:58:09 CEST 2020

Oh sweeeet.  Yeah so far it's looking like this will be pretty
straightforward in comparison. :-)

Can anyone point me at docs or resources on that part of PD? Or do I just
need to go to the code? I've read through the git repo on learning to write
an external but didn't see much on how to interact with the scheduler. (the
stuff that in max uses the clocks and time objects and so on)

Thanks for the feedback everyone! I'm excited to make it happen.