[PD] Windows in Chinese, problem with paths

Maximiliano Estudies maxiestudies at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 10:21:40 CET 2020

Dear IOhannes,

thank you for your answer.
Here is the screenshot they sent me. https://postimg.cc/GB6z9Wb0
I'll also try to find out the character encoding and codepage they are
using, the thing is, I don't talk directly to the museum technicians in
charge of the setup, there is a representative there that translates all
the communication and he doesn't have much experience with the subject, so
I'm not sure if it will work.
I asked them to put all the abstractions and files in the same folder and
that worked. They also have access to a computer running MacOS for testing,
and the original patch with subfolders worked there without problems.

Does the absolute path to an abstraction play a role even if using [declare
-path]? and how is this different from having both patches in the same
folder?

Cheers,
Maxi

Maximiliano Estudies