[PD] comport and/or MIDI on Tiny Core Linux

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Tue Oct 27 23:05:05 CET 2020

If you cannot find the m_pd.h in your system, you can always import it from
another one into the comport (or whatever) directory.

Anyway thanks for sharing information about Pd + tiny core linux, I would
love to find some time soon for experimenting on this too;
I've always stuck to raspbian until now, but it's always a hassle to turn
it to a read-only file system, to allow disconnecting the power without
having to cleanly shut down the system. Apparently TCL could make it
easier, would you confirm?