[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.51-3 test 4 released

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 08:19:18 CET 2020

> On Oct 28, 2020, at 2:55 AM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> From: Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com <mailto:porres at gmail.com>>
>
> and maybe mention you fixed an issue about typing "~" on macOS in
> foreign keyboards in the release notes (issue is here, still opened, but
> can be closed https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/1138 <https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/1138>

To clarify: the fixes input for *any* special character composition, not just the ~. For example, I use the default "US" keyboard layout and often type a ΓΌ using option+u then u.

We also have fix for a similar issue with symbol atoms where backspace wasn't deleting all the bytes in a multi-byte character.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>