[PD] Re : Re: error opening audio: Internal PortAudio error

Nicolas Danet nicolas.danet at free.fr
Sun Nov 1 12:47:52 CET 2020

"it should show the request dialog automatically, but sometimes it doesn't"

Recently i had this problem with my fork (after reseted all the authorizations on my computer from the terminal). To make it ask again i had to change the info.plist and the entitlement for code signing < https://github.com/Spaghettis/Spaghettis/commit/d9a248344af32e19b8f26ec0b227764012514d3b >.

Note that AFAIK even if the microphone is not authorized, the DSP should work (with silence instead).