[PD] Purr-Data running in the browser

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 4 20:01:38 CET 2020

Hi Christof,
Thanks for reposting about this. It was a gargantuan undertaking, and I am still amazed at what Zack and Hugo were able to achieve over the summer.
Zack has a nice set of build instructions that seem to be working pretty well. The next step is hooking that in to the gitlab CI system so we can upload a publicly available rolling version.

If anyone wants to hack on it, shoot me an email.
Best,Jonathan