[PD] delay compensation in pitch-shifting (info at hansroels.be)

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Tue Nov 24 10:41:08 CET 2020

@Hans Looking at the makefile, I think you're supposed to run either
"make pd_darwin" (for macOS) or "make pd_nt" (for Windows with MSVC).
There seems to be no Linux support.

@Julian: Consider using "pd-lib-builder" instead of handwritten
makefiles, as this is the build system used by most recent Pd externals.
The makefile then becomes trivial and it automatically works on all
major platforms (with GCC or clang):

|# Makefile for shifter~ lib.name = shifter~ class.sources = shifter~.c
datafiles = shifter~-help.pd include Makefile.pdlibbuilder |

This assumes that "Makefile.pdlibbuilder" is located next to the
makefile. You can compile by simple typing "make" or install with "make
install".

More information here: https://github.com/pure-data/pd-lib-builder

Christof