[PD] is [hid] dead? can t be 64 bits?

mitchell turner mmturner2468 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 16:54:48 CET 2020

Albert,
Thanks so much for working on [hid] for MacOS. I know there are many that appreciate it.

— Mitch

------------------------------

Message: 3
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2020 12:02:50 -0300
From: Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com <mailto:porres at gmail.com>>
To: Albert Rafetseder <albert.rafetseder+pd at univie.ac.at <mailto:albert.rafetseder+pd at univie.ac.at>>
Cc: Pd-List <pd-list at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-list at lists.iem.at>>
Subject: Re: [PD] is [hid] dead? can t be 64 bits?

oh, I had only seen the mail at pd-dev :) nice

well, this is awesome, thanks! But what about other OSes? Do you need help
compiling/uploading? Maybe others can help here.

cheers