[PD] Best beginner Pd library?

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 04:52:10 CET 2020

I am currently working on a type of framework that I have developed during
the years. a video here: (although its an old version)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72sUFFNXJW8&feature=youtu.be
let me know if interested. The user developes the modules (the ones that
light up green in the video)
also maybe "context" that is really high level GUI and I tink is aimed to
be a non linear sequencer
https://forum.pdpatchrepo.info/topic/10687/context-sequencer-v3-0-1
<https://forum.pdpatchrepo.info/topic/10687/context-sequencer-v3-0-1>
and this one
https://www.automatonism.com/the-software

On Thu, Nov 26, 2020 at 10:16 PM Miller Puckette via Pd-list <
pd-list at lists.iem.at> wrote:

> Here's a rather small library I use for teaching acoustics:
>
> http://msp.ucsd.edu/syllabi/170.18f/lib/index.htm
>
> The aim is to get people doing acoustics experiments without having to
> learn Pd.  Doesn't make much 'music' but might be a good starting point.
>
> cheers
> Miller
>
> On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 09:38:44AM +0800, Chris McCormick wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > In 2020 is there a nice beginner library for Pd of high level GUI
> objects?
> > I'm thinking something where somebody can come in new to Pd and string
> > together a couple of sound generators with some effects units and run
> them
> > into a user friendly mixer and make a nice noise without having to build
> > anything from scratch.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Chris.
> >
> > --
> >
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mccormick.cx/__;!!Mih3wA!R7Fdxc3fDLKAFjXQcy2Ps3eqCVtXQPdu94eOm5C2cy430yJrJsvfTkc1fQ_s$

José Rafael Subía Valdez
www.jrsv.net

*"...I am an Anarchist! Wherefore I will*
*Not rule, and also ruled I will not be!"*

- John Henry Mackay -