[PD] fluid~

Esteban Viveros emviveros at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 02:02:55 CET 2020

I tested and fuid still dependent of fluidsynth installation. There's a way
to embed fluidsynth in the external? Or maybe tell the fluid binary to look
for libfuidsynth in the fluid~ external folder? So we can distribute it
together?

At this moment I have this error:
/Users/esteban/Documents/Pd/externals/fluid~/fluid~.d_fat:
dlopen(/Users/esteban/Documents/Pd/externals/fluid~/fluid~.d_fat, 10):
Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/fluid-synth/lib/libfluidsynth.2.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/esteban/Documents/Pd/externals/fluid~/fluid~.d_fat
  Reason: image not found
 fluid~
... couldn't create

--