[PD] Pd 0.51-4-test1 with macOS scrollbar fix

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Dec 16 21:50:25 CET 2020

Hi all -

Running 10.7, in 0.51-4test2 I get the same thing as in 0.50 (and earlier
0.51 versions I tried, both 32 and 64 bit) - very light grey scrollbars.
I looked at textedit for comparison, and the scrollbars there turn darker when
the mouse goes over them (which no version of Pd I saw did.)

So as far as I can tell, things are working as they always did at least.

I tried Dan's build but I can't run it on my old machine.

Thanks for all the testing... I'm not sure what to try next, hmm.

Miller