[PD] Pd 0.51-4-test1 with macOS scrollbar fix

Sebastian Shader sebfumaster at aol.com
Wed Dec 16 23:11:40 CET 2020

The original fix for the scrollbars somehow created a condition where closing the font dialog would destroy the window, but then tkwould try to modify the geometry of the window afterwards (which is what created the segfault/crash in the font dialog)(the way events are handled on macOS tk sounds kinda complex)
I've posted an updated .patch (uploaded as a .txt) in a comment on the pr that seems to fix this in an ok way, I just grabbed the macOSTkWmDeadWindow function from the tk tree the fix was from.. hopefully doesn't introduce too many further issues.
Imo tk 8.6.11 might be worth switching to for the distribution when it comes out.. seems like it should pretty soon. (and a lot ofevent handling stuff on cocoa/new macs seems like it will be fixed)
-seb