[PD] Pd 0.51-4-test1 with macOS scrollbar fix

Philip Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Thu Dec 17 22:35:27 CET 2020

Yes, 10.15.

From: Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com>
Date: Thursday, December 17, 2020 at 1:34 PM
To: Philip Stone <pkstone at ucdavis.edu>
Cc: Pd-List <pd-list at lists.iem.at>
Subject: Re: [PD] Pd 0.51-4-test1 with macOS scrollbar fix
If you don't notice a problem, there isn't one. :) What macOS version are you using? 10.15?

On Dec 17, 2020, at 4:34 PM, Philip Stone <pkstone at ucdavis.edu<mailto:pkstone at ucdavis.edu>> wrote:

Hi Dan,

I’m not too familiar with the tabbed windows feature – never even knew it was there! But it appears to work well. What is the ‘mouse offset’ problem? As far as I can tell, the mouse/pointer is behaving correctly, in full-screen windows, tabbed windows, and otherwise. What should I look for specifically?

Phil