[PD] moocow string2any

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Dec 23 10:51:51 CET 2020

On 12/22/20 4:59 PM, Gilles Marivier wrote:
> hello,
> I encounter a problem regarding Pduino 0.6 with Pd vanilla 0.51-1. The
> digital input 7 of Arduino Nano doesn't return anything.

i wonder how this is related to "moocow string2any"?

and have you tried pduino 0.5 with Pd-vanilla 0.51-1?
and watch the Pd-console for errors about uncreatable objects.
in order to use pduino, you also must have comport installed.

 > I experience this issue with OSX10.11.6 and Raspbian - Linux version
5.4.72-v7+

on raspbian, you can install pduino with `apt-get install pd-pduino`
which will install all the dependencies (like pd-comport) as well.

also note, that for the raspbian version, it's often (but of course not
always) more interesting to get the distribution version rather than the
kernel version: run `lsb_release -a` instea of `uname -a` (or both ;-))

gfmasdr
IOhannes