[PD] moocow string2any

Gilles gilles at marivier.rocks
Thu Dec 24 10:33:48 CET 2020

Le 23 déc. 2020 à 22:01, Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com> a écrit :

On Wed, 2020-12-23 at 17:24 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:

> But yeah, I can gladly restore this "functionality" and document it
> for the next release if anyone believes it's important.

Just for the sake of pduino, I wouldn't bother. There is no good reason
to use [prepend] and version 0.6 doesn't use it anyway. Let's fix what
is worth fixing and not put effort in restoring functionality of out-
dated versions.

My intention is to manage things to use latest and « vanillaest » things. So let’s fix problem using Pduino0.6 (and pd vanilla).

Roman