[PD] PdParty 1.3.0 coming

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 01:56:50 CET 2020

Howdy all,

For people using PdParty on iOS, I am working on a new version which brings improvements to audio handling (samplerates really work, multi i/o, bluetooth, etc), Files App and Open With... file fixes, and various bug fixes. This should be ready when Pd 0.51-4 and libpd 0.12 are finalized.

If anyone has additional bugs or ideas, please respond here or (better) on Github if you have an account: https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/issues <https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/issues>

Also, if you want to help beta test and have not done so in the pass, send me a private email with the email address you use with your AppleID and I will add you to the testers list.

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>