[PD] Auto-completion plugin working?

Henri Augusto Bisognini msndohenri at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 28 19:56:25 CET 2020

HI list. Hi João!

Yes, you're correct. Indeed <Tab> is now used by the core for object-cycling  (since 0.50 if I recall correctly, I can't check the repo right now).

You can go to preferences->auto complete settings and set a custom hotkey for the plugin.

Personally I use "Control-space". Feels familiar with a lot of IDEs on windows.

Cheers,
Henri.