[PD] Anyone interested in to do “translations” of old patchs?

Mario Mora maredmo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 14:24:00 CET 2020

Hello there

I have used PD for some works in the past years and now I’m facing the issue of the software that is deprecated or obsolete for the new O.S in the neighborhood.
So I face the problem when somebody ask me for to do some of this works and the versions that I have used are not compatible anymore, and it will be even worse in the future.
I’ m not a developer , so I don’t have the knowledge nor the time for to “update” this stuff, so I’ m asking if there is somebody interested in to do this for me (I would pay for your work, of course).
I’ll be glad of to answer questions about it if there is somebody interested , basically , what I need is a solution that can stand the pass of time.

Thanks for your attention

Bests,

Mario

Enviado desde mi iPhone