[PD] Polyphonic voice allocation and sustain pedal

alfonso santimone alfonso.santimone at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 18:40:42 CET 2021

Thanks Christof!
I surely hope that your proposal will be heard. Those would be essential
additions to vanilla's [poly] for polyphonic instrument building.
As for the [bag] object i tried but in the way i built the patch it only
works if the sustain pedal is pressed before note on arrives. I have to
find a way to make it work the same way when is pressed after a note on.
The same note retriggering is  another essential feature.

www.elgallorojorecords.bandcamp.com/
<https://elgallorojorecords.bandcamp.com/>
soundcloud.com/alfonsosantimone
www.facebook.com/alfonsosantimone