[PD] Polyphonic voice allocation and sustain pedal

alfonso santimone alfonso.santimone at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 19:55:51 CET 2021

Let's see...if any other Pure Data fellow will test your [else\voices] and
[else\suspedal] externals i guess we can have more test cases and see
what's going on.
In the meantime i'll still try to find the simplest way to show my findings
while testing this particular Else objects ;-)

best!

www.elgallorojorecords.bandcamp.com/
<https://elgallorojorecords.bandcamp.com/>
soundcloud.com/alfonsosantimone