[PD] Pduino compatibility with Pd vanilla

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 23:24:48 CET 2021

On Wed, 2020-12-23 at 14:52 +0100, Gilles Marivier wrote:
> Le 23/12/2020 à 12:24, IOhannes m zmoelnig a écrit :
> > On 12/23/20 11:33 AM, Gilles Marivier wrote:
> > > hello, thank you.

I had a chance to test [arduino] from pduino 0.6 and it seems to still
work with current FIRMATA version 2.5 from most recent Arduino IDE
1.8.13. However, I tested with an Arduino Leonardo board, since I don't
own a Nano.

Regarding your problem: Is only input 7 not working? Are the other pins
fine?

If you find issues, please test them against pduino version 0.6 or 0.7
and report back. I just released the latter and it will appear on Deken
tomorrow. It contains only cosmetic changes and is functionally the
same as 0.6.

Roman