[PD] linking libs with pd-lib-builder (was Re: fluid~)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 21:20:05 CET 2021

Sorry, still lost, even with all the hints and references. Been reading it
all as careful as possible, the localdeps.*.sh scripts, the pd-lib-builder
code and reference. Many stack overflow entries, other articles found on
google, wiki stuff, tested many different things and it all failed... just
saying cause I wanna make it clear that it's not that I don't wanna bother
learning and doing it myself... I just don't know where to start and,
frankly, it's getting to an overkill point for something I don't really
need right now. This is more for the community and I already provided a
repository and I can just upload the binaries telling people they need to
install fluidsynth themselves since I don't know how to link this at the
moment and get it over with. Anyway, of course anyone can collaborate and
fix the building/linking process any time in the future. And I'm still open
for references, clues and hints on what to do, where to learn, but I'm
afraid I need very clear and descriptive steps on what to do here and where
to look.

cheers