[PD] linking libs with pd-lib-builder (was Re: fluid~)

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jan 5 22:05:53 CET 2021

On 1/5/21 9:20 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> Sorry, still lost, even with all the hints and references. Been reading it
> all as careful as possible, the localdeps.*.sh scripts,

hmm, it seems that my overly clear documentation within the scripts is
still not enough.

the localdeps.*.sh scripts have in their header:

 > ## usage: $0 <binary> [<binary2>...]

and that's just about all you need to know: run those scripts with the
(relative) paths to the externals as arguments.
the scripts will do the rest.

gfmdsar
IOhannes