[PD] linking libs with pd-lib-builder (was Re: fluid~)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 23:35:43 CET 2021

Em ter., 5 de jan. de 2021 às 19:28, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Not that it makes that much of a difference just getting rid of these two
> out of so many.

I still wonder if there's an easy way to just incorporate all of these libs
inside the external binary. that would really make it cleaner. But if we
have to settle with this, it's fine also...

I mean, it's been mentioned here as an alternative, but I wonder if it's
too much hassle and if we'll need to exchange another dozen of emails until
I get what I need to do... or until I give up again :)

cheers