[PD] Polyphonic voice allocation and sustain pedal

Sebastian Shader sebfumaster at aol.com
Thu Jan 7 01:31:48 CET 2021

 it seems like this is the kind of situation that [bag] was created for - if the incoming velocity is 0 when the sustain pedal is held, instead of sending that noteoff to the synth, add that note to the [bag] (like [64 1(). Then when the pedal is released [flush( the values from the [bag] and send them to a [pack f 0] before sending them to the destination. here's a little abstraction & help patch.
-seb