[PD] Declare library path on windows?

Kylee Kennedy kmkennedy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 03:48:41 CET 2021

Brilliant. That works perfectly now. I was really trying to keep an eye on
the case sensitivity since I am more used to that myself.
fftease loads right up also with the proper [declare -path fftease -lib
fftease]

I've been loving deken and pd's latest intelligent patching improvements!

Back to patching,
Kylee