[PD] Polyphonic voice allocation and sustain pedal

alfonso santimone alfonso.santimone at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:51:45 CET 2021

Sebastian's one is surely a more compact solution and probably more
efficient. But it doesn't deal with repeated notes, better said repeated
MIDI notes with the same MIDI note number, as the Hans' one does.
best

www.elgallorojorecords.bandcamp.com/
<https://elgallorojorecords.bandcamp.com/>
soundcloud.com/alfonsosantimone