[PD] fluid~ for Pd-Vanilla - test version

Allister Sinclair allistersinclair at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 14:29:55 CET 2021

On Ubuntu Studio 20.04,
https://nc.nubegris.com.ar/index.php/s/nRWQi3CBCdYctHx
doesn't work at all
and
https://netpd.org/~roman/tmp/fluid~/
gives me these error messages when I create the [fluid~] object:

fluidsynth: warning: SDL2 not initialized, SDL2 audio driver won't be usable
fluidsynth: error: Unknown numeric setting 'synth.midi-channels'
fluidsynth: error: Unknown numeric setting 'synth.polyphony'
fluidsynth: error: Unknown string setting 'synth.chorus.active'
fluidsynth: error: Unknown string setting 'synth.reverb.active'
fluidsynth: error: Unknown string setting 'synth.ladspa.active'

plus a

(Tcl) UNHANDLED ERROR

Le jeu. 7 janv. 2021 à 13:38, alfonso santimone <alfonso.santimone at gmail.com>
a écrit :

> Works fine here on Win10 64bit. Thanks!
> Only little thing to watch out is that [ fluid~ ] is the name of another
> external contained in the (very nice) ceammc library.
> Obviously calling this by [fluid~/fluid~] just works.
>

> www.elgallorojorecords.bandcamp.com/
> <https://elgallorojorecords.bandcamp.com/>
> soundcloud.com/alfonsosantimone
> www.facebook.com/alfonsosantimone
>

> On Thu, Jan 7, 2021 at 12:59 PM Antoine Rousseau <antoine at metalu.net>
> wrote:
>
>> works fine here (Ubuntu 16.04). It's ready for deken ;)
>> Thanks for that!
>>
>> Antoine
>>
>> Le jeu. 7 janv. 2021 à 11:40, Lucas Cordiviola <lucarda27 at hotmail.com> a
>> écrit :
>>
>>> here:
>>>
>>> https://nc.nubegris.com.ar/index.php/s/nRWQi3CBCdYctHx
>>> <https://nc.nubegris.com.ar/index.php/s/nRWQi3CBCdYctHx>
>>>
>>> are linux64/32 test versions that includes fluidsynth 2.1.6
>>>
>>> feedback is welcomed
>>>
>>> :)
>>>

>>> --
>>>
>>> Mensaje telepatico asistido por maquinas.

Allister Sinclair