[PD] fluid~ for Pd-Vanilla - test version

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:20:01 CET 2021

On Thu, 2021-01-07 at 07:40 -0300, Lucas Cordiviola wrote:
> here:
>
> https://nc.nubegris.com.ar/index.php/s/nRWQi3CBCdYctHx
> <https://nc.nubegris.com.ar/index.php/s/nRWQi3CBCdYctHx>
>
> are linux64/32 test versions that includes fluidsynth 2.1.6
>
> feedback is welcomed

Works for me. Your libfluidsynth dynamic library is very stripped down.
I checked the one from repos of Ubuntu 20.04 and it links to a lot of
other libraries (jack, opus, systemd, wayland etc.) that probably don't
make any sense in the given use case. How did you create yours? Did you
just compile yourself with everything disabled? How do you link fluid~
to the local libfluidsynth.so?  I followed the thread about including
local libraries on macOS on Windows, but don't understand how this is
done on Linux.

Roman