[PD] fluid~ for Pd-Vanilla - test version

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 16:01:43 CET 2021

Em qui., 7 de jan. de 2021 às 11:22, Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> but don't understand how this is done on Linux.

me neither, in any case, this thread was just for people to download the
test binaries for mac and windows and test it :) not build it for any
system.

Anyway, I guess Lucas made it happen for Linux already and put up some
binaries we can test as well, but only he can say what he did so we're sure.

But again, I hope we can focus if the provided test binaries work, cause
those are going up to deken next soon ;)

cheers