[PD] [PD-announce] Camomile v1.0.8-beta

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 19:39:21 CET 2021

Hello everyone!

I published a new temporary version of Camomile: 1.0.8-beta4.
<https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile/releases/tag/v1.0.8-beta4> This
beta version should be stable (at least not less stable than the release
1.0.7). I'm sorry for the delay between each release but I didn't manage to
do all the features and fixes that I wanted to do for the version 1.0.8
<https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile/projects/12> yet. Anyway, as
some changes were very expected I thought it would be better to publish
this beta version without everything. Pd has been updated, so you can use
the pd~ object (I tried and it seems to work well), and as Miller
suggested, this can be used to patch directly in your DAW and to use
externals!

Chanelog:

   - Updates Pd to 0.51-4
   - Fixes the "openpanel" and "savepanel" messages for on Linux #203
   <https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile/issues/203>
   - Fixes the update of the parameters when the plugin is bypassed #199
   <https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile/issues/199>
   - Fixes the range of the gatom number box #210
   <https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile/issues/210>
   - Fixes the freeze of parameters when editing the gatom symbol and
   number boxes #207 <https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile/issues/207>
   - Improves the graphical table when using large size #196
   <https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile/issues/196>
   - Fixes core dump when execute lv2_file_generator on arch linux #208
   <https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile/issues/208>
   - Fixes readsf~ support #218
   <https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile/issues/218>
   - Fixes fine-control mode for sliders (click & drag + shift) #222
   <https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile/issues/222>
   - Fixes updates of the range of GUI using the "gui redraw" message #229
   <https://github.com/pierreguillot/Camomile/issues/229>

Your feedback are appreciated!

All the best,
Pierre