[PD] New PdDroidParty build

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Sun Jan 17 11:30:56 CET 2021

Moreover, I downloaded https://droidparty.net/patches/droidparty-demos.zip
to my device, but couldn't extract it to my newly created /PdDroidPart
directory.

So I checked the zip file on my linux desktop, and I saw the archive
consists of a "../droidparty-demos/" directory; I believe that starting
with "../" is problematic.

Then I used my desktop to finally extract the zip, I placed the content to
the /PdDroidParty directory on my device, but PdDroidParty couldn't find
the patches ("PdDroidParty compatiblble patches found" is empty). "adb
logcat" shows:
(...) PatchSelector: search path:/storage/emulated/0/PdDroidParty
(...) PdDroidParty: PatchSelector.initPd: []

I also tried to create a "/sdcard/PdDroidParty" directory and copied the
"drum-machine" directory to there, but it couldn't be found either.