[PD] unicode symbols and Pd

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Sun Jan 17 12:55:49 CET 2021

Thanks,

I had tried [35( with [makefilename %c] before. Needed a [symbol] before
sending, though.
When I print (in parallel)  to the console I get C#, when I send to the canvas
I get C$ on the canvas.

It has been annoying me for years.

I don't know if it is a bug in canvas or something that's done on purpose.
And if it is on purpose how I could make it work?

I tried C \# or C\# but still get C$.
I can't be the only one having this issue.
How does anyone else do this?

Ingo