[PD] unicode symbols and Pd

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Sun Jan 17 15:26:03 CET 2021

Here is what I'm talking about concerning displaying note names with [canvas].

I have the same text going first to an LCD display (which works fine) and then to the HDMI screen by using [canvas].

I'm talking about the C# (bottom right - circled in red):

The canvas cannot display #. It shows $ instead.

Ingo