[PD] unicode symbols and Pd

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Sun Jan 17 20:16:38 CET 2021

[8983( works for me on Windows7 64-bit with Pd 0.51.1.
It doesn't work with Debian 9.5 32-bit with 0.49.

I don't know why but I need it to work on my Linux machines and not on
Windows.

164 looks better than the dollar sign. I might use that as well.
I went through them all and couldn't decide so far . . .

Ingo