[PD] unicode symbols and Pd

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 22:03:32 CET 2021

Em dom., 17 de jan. de 2021 às 17:42, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
escreveu:

> afaik we have a working unicode implementation in Pd for more than 10
> years.

what's the buzz, tell me what's a-happening...

I didn't know if Pd had full blast support for unicode cross platform. Nice
to know.

I wanted to know if all systems had at least sharp/flat unicode glyphs out
of the box as macs do. Other symbols would be great too but I see we can't
guarantee. So, now that support is granted, I did ask if there was an easy
and free font for musical unicode symbols that we can all install. A
perfect and ideal scenario would be for Pd to carry one and ship it, but
that might be aiming too high on my dreams :)