[PD] unicode symbols and Pd

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Mon Jan 18 19:17:03 CET 2021

Thanks a lot, Alexandre!

"226 153 175" works perfectly!

This is exactly what I had been looking for!

I'm actually using DejaVa für displaying this.

I'm happy that I don't have to install anything new or update anything!

The funny thing is that when I search for dejavu I only get one result in /usr/share/fonts/ .

When I rename the folder it still displays everything normally - so there must be a backup or similar in another location.

Maybe it is compiled which could be why it doesn't show up.

Ingo