[PD] Preset management for Pd Vanilla

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 18:15:58 CET 2021

Em qui., 21 de jan. de 2021 às 07:44, info at hansroels.be <info at hansroels.be>
escreveu:

> I didn't have time to look at your preset (...) but it seems similar to
> the one that I created for my abunch abstractions

Yours actually seem different. And I couldn't really get it yet :) it
doesn't seem you're using sends/receives, anyway, gotta spend more time to
try and figure it out.

> The negative side is that it takes a lot of work to implement...

you mean that it takes time for one to load it in a patch and set it up? Or
that you took forever to make it? Well, one you did it, it's done :)