[PD] Preset management for Pd Vanilla

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:09:05 CET 2021

Em qui., 21 de jan. de 2021 às 14:17, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com>
> escreveu:
>
>> the UX is nice and works seamlessly across abstractions

hmm, here's something I wasn't thinking, how to allow one to use the system
inside abstractions. One way that was already possible would be to have
separate files to load in each abstraction, but I now included "import" and
"export" functions so [savestate] can be used in conjunction (see
screenshot below). I had to add an outlet for that, and also added a second
outlet to send a bang when the preset is empty.

[image: Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 15.07.47.png]

it's already been updated to the repository
https://github.com/porres/pd-else/blob/master/Classes/Abstractions/preset.pd