[PD] getting vslider to fit in a GOP dynamically?

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 01:06:11 CET 2021

someone should know a more detailed explanation, but it seems that the
center of the slider knob is the reference for the height. The canvas
around it is extra, and it's always the same amount of pixels
independently on the overall height value. You can play around a bit to
find out the canvas size offset, it will always be the same; you'll also
need to know for the position offset.

(it would be possible to create new slider guis using data structures,
but it's not very efficient)