[PD] [clone] settable instance number?

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Jan 25 13:27:37 CET 2021

So far, it's not possible (without dynamic patching), but there's a WIP
PR which I should probably reactivate:
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/1069

In the meantime, just set the maximum number of instances you would
possibly need and then deactivate the ones you don't need (e.g. every
instance with a number >= N).

Christof