[PD] who still needs Pd 32 bits for macOS and why?

bbob fluxmonk at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 02:15:12 CET 2021

Alexandre

pretty obscure, i'm sure, but I have a project using Tom Zicarelli's
32bit pd-rtlsdr library (https://github.com/tkzic/pd-rtlsdr).  I've written
to Tom a couple times to ask if he's ever thinking about updating it... or
if not, if he'd allow someone else to, though I wouldn't have the faintest
clue about how to do that myself.