[PD] OSC problem

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Mon Feb 8 23:06:06 CET 2021

> I have made a little program in Unity to send over OSC (port 7000)
If you use UDP (which you normally would), then a [netreceive -u -b
7000] in Pd should give you the *raw* OSC message. "-u" stands for UDP
and "-b" stands for binary. Alternatively, you can also use
[iemnet/udpreceive 7000].

Then you have to convert the raw bytes to a Pd message, e.g. with
[unpackOSC] (from "mrpeach" resp. "osc") or Pd vanilla's [oscparse].

> Anyway, netreceive print to the console: slipdec: maximum packet
> length is 65536.
This error message definitely comes from the [slipdec] object.Totally
off topic, but these OSC addresses look weird. Why not use /trigger/0/0
and /trigger/34/1 ?

Christof