[PD] OSC problem

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 12:39:41 CET 2021

Scott,
thanks a lot. Using the extOSC, Unity started to send me the OSC signal,
after using the magic solution for Windows problems, which is a simple
restart.
Now I have the only problem that sometimes the slash is missing for an
unknown reason but if I fix it, I am OK.

Thanks for all the solutions you guys suggested.

Have a nice day!

Popesz