[PD] Hoa Library? (was: CICM-TOOLS 1.5)

baptiste chatel baptiste.chatel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 15:23:46 CET 2021

Hi
When i asked Serj Poltavski (from ceammc) about the CEAMMC lib
(specifically the HOA part), he told me on the Facebook group (
https://www.facebook.com/groups/puredata/permalink/10158303891579495/?comment_id=10158306426789495&reply_comment_id=10158412632124495&notif_id=1612801561620670&notif_t=group_comment&ref=notif)
that due to issues with different shared libs versions on different linux
distros, they couldn't provide a linux build of their lib on deken. He
briefly talked about providing a static build version -maybe.