[PD] list item picker widget

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 01:04:16 CET 2021

Em qui., 11 de fev. de 2021 às 17:47, Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> On Thu, 2021-02-11 at 15:05 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> > If you want a vanilla dropdown, Henri made one here
> > https://github.com/HenriAugusto/guilla
>
> Cool. That's also a nice one. Thanks for mentioning. It doesn't even
> use data structures, just dynamically resized GOP.
>
> BTW, the patching inside is a piece of art 🔴 🕃🕄 🔵 (Also, I like how
> it makes good use of UTF-8 symbols).

 I haven't seen it, but I agree it's a piece of art and that it looks like
magic :)

As for compiled externals, the known ones from extended era
are flatgui/popup and tof/menubutton, not sure if there are others out
there. Maybe ceammc has one as it has an unbeatable/extraordinary GUI pack

I have it on my infinite to do list providing yet another one for ELSE.