[PD] list item picker widget

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 09:44:01 CET 2021

>> you mean something like [jmmmp/jp.menu]?
> Exactly. Thanks for the pointer. That's definitely what I was looking
> for. Picking something can be done really quick, which is nice. One
> small caveat: I personally find it confusing, when the drop-down covers
> the selected item. I'd place the drop-down below the selected item, so
> that selected item is always shown. Maybe it's just a matter of taste?

you mean to show the dropdown under the selected item, probably
repeating it? Is there a "common" software where I could see the behaviour?

> I was going to open an issue about not using any [declare]s, but I
> couldn't find a public repo for jmmmp. Is there one?

I don't think so, there is so few feedback that I assumed basically I do
these only for me. I can try to make one.

Which declare issue? I imagine I only used other jmmmp objects, but I
thought that they would all open automatically. The most complex
abstractions use the simpler ones such as [f+], so it would be better
not to split the objects (or to be careful with them).